Thursday, September 5, 2013

At the Beach (Like a Boss)

I wanted to find a way to chronicle the vast array of activities that Moose took part in while at the beach.  When I tried to come up with captions, they just kept coming in my head to the tune of "Like a Boss."  While entertaining, "Like a Boss" is not a very child-friendly song, so I changed the words to "At the Beach."  The tune is still "Like a Boss" though because, look at this kid, she is a boss.

Struts her stuff.
At the beach.

Checks out ocean.
At the beach.

Does some yoga.
At the beach.

Waves at planes.
At the beach.

Digs a hole.
At the beach.

Eats some sand.
At the beach.

Crashes waves.
At the beach.

Flies up high.
At the beach.

Swings around.
At the beach.

Eats more sand.
At the beach.

Takes a break.
At the beach.

Plays some 'ball.
At the beach.


Takes a pic.
At the beach.

Drinks some water.
At the beach.

Throws some sand,
At the beach.


Finds a hole.
At the beach.

Eats a snack.
At the beach.

Gets some sleep.
At the beach.

Filled with joy.
At the beach.

Washes feet.
All done beach.









8 comments:

  1. haha I love this! It looks like you had a great time and you got some GREAT photos!
    --Michelle @ The MaMade Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We really did have a blast! Going to the beach with a toddler is a ton of work, but is totally worth it. Just seeing her excitement made all of the work worth it. :) It wasn't until I saw all of these pictures together that I realized how much we did while at the beach!

      Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  2. Your girl looks like she's having fun. I foresee many more beach visits in her future. Yes, she does look like she's the boss in the 1st photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She really does enjoy the beach and it is a great place for kids.

      Thanks again!
      Becky :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, how cute is she? And I love all those little bathing suits. So cute. I love a day at the beach- it's one of my favorite ways to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She has sooo many bathing suits..it is ridiculous. :) It is just so much fun to shop for her!

      Nothing beats the beach. :)

      Thanks again for the comment!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! She was having a ball, so it was easy to get some good pics of her.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
      Becky :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you, so please take a minute to leave me any comments, suggestions, funny stories, or advice about this journey called Mommyhood.

Becky :)